DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Cam is a co-owner of Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty, offering over 30 years of experience in all aspects of Steamboat Springs' real estate. His team of highly specialized professionals includes a Buyer’s Agent, Bruce Carta, a Transactions Manager, Caroleah Patterson, a Digital Advertising Specialist, Josh Cook, and a Marketing Coordinator, Melissa Valrey. Working on a team ensures that each client's needs are attended to whether it’s showing property, advertising your property, or discussing paperwork and negotiations. In addition to giving you personalized attention, The Boyd Team will familiarize you with real estate trends in our market.
• Owner/Broker of Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty – the top real estate company in Steamboat
• Has a full-time Licensed Broker Associate and a Transactions Manager to help with each transaction
• Has a Marketing Coordinator and Digital Specialist to ensure properties get the exposure needed
• Received the 2015, 2014 & 2013 Global Summit Award for Top 0.5% of Realtors® Sales Volume Nationwide
• Top Producer for Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty & Prudential Steamboat Realty for 20 years
• Voted Best of the Boat’s Best Real Estate Agent by the town of Steamboat Springs, CO
• Managing Broker of Prudential Steamboat Realty from 2000 – 2010
• Member of Prudential’s Leading Edge, Presidents Club and Chairman’s Circle (top 1% of Prudential Agents
• Prudential’s Legend Award: awarded to agents placing in the top 1% for five consecutive years.
• Career sales of over $600 million and over 950 transactions.
• Managing Broker Prudential Steamboat Realty, 2000 – 2010
• Treasurer, Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors, 1993 – 1997
• Director, Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors, 1992 – 1993
• Commissioner, Steamboat Springs Parks and Rec, 1994 – 2000
• Rotarian, 2000 – Present
• Coach, Steamboat Springs Youth Hockey Assn
• Resident of Steamboat Springs, 1985 – Present
• Colorado Real Estate License, 1986
• Colorado Real Estate Brokers License, 1990
• Bachelor of Science with Major in Minerals, Land Management,
University of Colorado, Boulder
(c) 970.846.8100 | Cam.Boyd@SteamboatSIR.com
Over the past 30 years, I have established a strong network in the community. I continue to draw on this referral base for local buyers and vacationers looking to relocate or purchase a second home. We are on the cutting edge of technology and I market my listings on dozens of websites including a personal website: www.SteamboatAgent.com. I value my reputation as one of the top Realtors in Steamboat Springs and am committed to total customer satisfaction.
Caroleah Patterson is The Boyd Team’s Listing and Transaction Manager. She has many years of experience in thebusiness and has a strong background in real estate transactions and closings. She has gained her experience through working as a Real Estate Assistant, Escrow Officer, and Loan Administrator. She works closely with you to ensure thelisting and selling process goes as smoothly as possible and attends to the various behind-the-scene details. Her
industry knowledge and attention to details aligns with The Boyd Team’s commitment to provide unmatched service and professionalism to our clients.
Bruce Carta is The Boyd Team’s Licensed Broker Associate. Bruce Carta specializes in Steamboat Mountain Area properties and Resort Living. Bruce started his Real Estate career in 1990 working for some of the Top Producing Realtors® in the Aspen/Snowmass area. After, he became a partner and helped open the Aspen Real Estate Company office in downtown Aspen, Colorado. Being a resident of Colorado since 1981, he has been through many of the Real
Estate market’s ups and downs. After relocating to Steamboat Springs in 1996 his career has included working in the marketing of the Steamboat Ski Area, selling vacation ownership at Trendwest Resorts, and providing specialized Real Estate Marketing reports while working for a local title company.
Melissa Valrey is The Boyd Team’s Marketing Coordinator. With years of marketing experience and a degree in International Art Business, Melissa creates a vivid image of your property both in text and through professional photography. First impressions are everything when it comes to selling your listing, and Melissa makes sure that your listing has the highest quality ad copy and images to put it above the rest. Melissa also manages all of the marketing and exposure your property will receive. Your listing will have 24-hour exposure due to Melissa’s attention to listing
your property on all of Sotheby’s affiliate websites, creating brochures, mass mailings, and updating any new photos or changes you make to your property. She also works weekly with the Marketing Department at Steamboat Sotheby’s to create print advertisements published in Homes and Land Magazine, Steamboat Magazine, Homefinder, and the Steamboat Pilot and Today.
Josh Cook is The Boyd Team’s Digital Marketing Specialist. In today’s online world, having someone who knows the industry and trends is a must. Real Estate has become increasingly internet centric and having Josh on the team to meet those needs sets The Boyd Team apart. Josh moved to Steamboat Springs from Florida where he graduated from the University of North Florida, majoring in advertising. After college he honed his skills with companies like Global
Publishing Inc., The Callaghan Agency, World West LLC, and Tiffany & Co. He continues to strive to make The Boyd Team’s internet presence as expansive as possible by enhancing each listing’s presence.